WHAT IS UBER?
Uber is a smartphone app that makes it easy to get paid for driving your own car. It’s simple to use. When you want to make money just turn on the app and pick up riders. You’ll see how much you made after every ride and you’ll get paid weekly.
WHY DRIVE WITH UBER?
Make money when you want
Automatic GPS navigation
All riders are registered
End-to-end insurance coverage
Your FREE $200 coupon code is (click link below):
MAKE GOOD MONEY.
Got a car? Turn it into a money machine. The city is buzzing and Uber makes it easy for you to cash in on the action. Plus, you’ve already got everything you need to get started.
DRIVE WHEN YOU WANT.
Need something outside the 9 to 5? As an independent contractor with Uber, you’ve got freedom and flexibility to drive whenever you have time. Set your own schedule, so you can be there for all of life’s most important moments.
NO OFFICE, NO BOSS.
Whether you’re supporting your family or saving for something big, Uber gives you the freedom to get behind the wheel when it makes sense for you. Choose when you drive, where you go, and who you pick up.
Uber Driver Requirements
These requirements apply to UberX, XL, and Select.
- You must be at least 21 years old
- You must have access to a 4-door car that is year 2006 or newer in most cities*
- 2000 or newer: Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco
- 2011 or newer: New York
- 2001 or newer: Chicago
- You must have in-state auto insurance with your name on the policy
- Must have an in-state driver license, licensed in the US for at least one year
- In-state plates with current registration (commercial plates are acceptable as well)
- Pass a background check and a driving record check