Uber Woodbridge, Virginia
What is Uber you may ask? Is Uber available in Woodbridge, Virginia It’s the coolest and cheapest private driver service. And Yes! Uber is available Woodbridge, Virginia! In fact, there is an appfor that available on both iPhone, Android and Windows phones! The following are a few helpful hints tips and trick to help your very first Uber ride in Woodbridge, Virginia
Just think about traveling to Woodbridge, Virginia for your vacation or business trip. You might think that the only way around is with a traditional, expensive taxi service or by public transportation which takes hours to get from one destination to another.
The lions share of consumers traveilng around the United States believe that these modes of transportation are reputable and would never try to scam a tourist or business traveler that has not had a chance to familiarize themselves with the area they are visiting.
After your reservations with the airline have been confirmed, and your hotel accomidations have been solidified, the only thing left on your todo list is figure out how you will get around town once you arrive. The nicer resorts and hotels have a shuttle service that will take you to and from the airport. But if your hotel does not have a shuttle, nor is near a bus stop; then really you only have 3 choices left.
- Friends or Relatives
- Traditional Taxicab
TaxiCabs have been in business in the USA since the invention of the autombile. Millions use traditional taxicabs all the time. Their big disadvantage is price and inconvience. If you are in densley populated area, you can usually hail a cab in 5 minutes, however, if you live in sparsley populated area, a cab can take 45 minutes to pick you up.
How To Use Uber in Woodbridge, Virginia
The following steps will make using Uber in Woodbridge, Virginia a breeze.
- It is easy to register. Start by clicking the graphic banner at the bottom to recieve your discount code. Once you are registered, the next step is to download the App by Uber from the app store, next you need to input your credit card account details, and verify that you have recieved your first time riders Discount Code for a FREE Ride. It is required that you enter the uber discount code prior to requesting your very first Uber ride in Woodbridge, Virginia.
- . Verify how many Uber Woodbridge, Virginiacars are available to pickup riders close to your location in Woodbridge, Virginia
- Next check how many cars, employed by Uber, are in the Woodbridge, Virginia area and are can pickup riders that are in your current eighborhood.
- Now it is time to summon a ride. The nearest driver for Uber driver in the Woodbridge, Virginia area gets the request, via their Uber Partners app, with your pickup destination.
- Make sure that you wither call or text the Uber driver with any information the driver will need to find you, such as out in front of a business. Reminder: If you live in a gated community, Do not forget to text the driver with your gate code!
- After the ride is complete, it is time to rat your experience. Please be mindful that a negative rating can severely hurt a drivers reputation, so only rate low if absolutely necessary.
- Its time to pay. Stop reaching for your wallet. All fares are taken care of via the credit card stored on your account. But don't fret, the first fare is on us. Tipping is appreciated, but not required (there is nowhere to add a tip,so it will have to be a cash tp).
Your Uber coupon code is:
Woodbridge, Virginia Information:
Woodbridge is a census-designated place (CDP) in Prince William County, Virginia, United States, located 20 miles (32 km) south of Washington, D.C. Bounded by the Occoquan and Potomac rivers, Woodbridge Magisterial District had 54,275 residents at the 2010 census. The Woodbridge census-designated place comprises just one portion of the magisterial district and had a population of 40,550 in the 2010 census. The census-designated place consists solely of the section north of Occoquan Road and Dawson Beach Road, and east of Interstate 95.
Woodbridge offers a variety of amenities for residents and visitors, including the Potomac Mills shopping mall and the Potomac Festival Shopping Centers. Woodbridge is served by the Prince William County Public Schools, and the Woodbridge campus of Northern Virginia Community College borders the district. Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, formerly Potomac Hospital, recently expanded and now has the capacity to serve 183 patients. Transportation includes access to Interstate 95, two VRE commuter train stations, bus service, and a local “slugging” system, offering residents a variety of transit options.
Woodbridge offers a wide range of recreational opportunities for resident and visitors. The Occoquan Bay National Wildlife Refuge is a natural habitat for a variety of plant and animal life including the bald eagles and ospreys. Veteran’s Park and Leesylvania State Park are located on the Potomac River and provide swimming, boating, picnic and hiking services. Close by is Rippon Lodge, the oldest house in Prince William County, which is open for tours throughout the summer. Trails at Leesylvania Park lead to the ancestral home of the Lee family.
- 1 History
- 2 Geography
- 3 Demographics
- 4 Education
- 4.1 Public schools
- 4.2 Private education
- 5 Attractions and culture
- 6 Transportation
- 7 Nearby towns
- 8 See also
- 9 References
- 10 External links
Woodbridge was established as a town, after being a municipality composed largely of either farms or industrial complexes. Later, Woodbridge became the hub that formed the annex of sorts of Dale City, which had previously been forged as a planned community in the 1960s and 1970s. The area takes its name from Thomas Mason's 1795 wooden toll bridge built to supplant the existing ferry, carrying the King's Highway traffic across the Occoquan River. Mason's Woodbridge Plantation was located in the area of the present day Belmont Bay golf course community.
The Freestone Point Confederate Battery and Rippon Lodge are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Woodbridge is at 38°38′37″N 77°15′39″W / 38.64361°N 77.26083°W (38.643517, −77.260843). According to the United States Census Bureau, in 2000, the CDP has a total area of 10.8 square miles (28 km2), of which 10.5 square miles (27 km2) is land and 0.3 square miles (0.78 km2), or 2.87%, is water. Woodbridge is about 20 miles (32 km) from Washington, D.C.
The 2010 census reconfigured Woodbridge so that the majority of its land area was redesignated Marumsco and Neabsco, Virginia. The southern border of Woodbridge is now Occoquan Road. The area between Occoquan Road and Opitz Boulevard–Rippon Boulevard is now Marumsco. All of the former Woodbridge CDP south of those streets has been designated as Neabsco. However, these areas continue to have postal addresses in "Woodbridge," which is served by a post office in Marumsco.
Woodbridge has a humid subtropical climate (Köppen climate classification Cfa).
|Climate data for Woodbridge
|Average high °F (°C)
|Average low °F (°C)
|Average precipitation inches (mm)
Woodbridge, Virginia Weather
Why Is Uber Better than TaxiCab?
Uber has two advanatges over a traditional taxicab service.
Price - Uber costs less per ride than a traditional taxi service. Because drivers use their own personal vehicles instead of a costly commercial fleet, their costs are much lower than a traditional taxicab service.
Convience - Uber is an app based service with a clean and simple UI. Uber uses GPS coordinates to pinpoint the closest driver. They give you an updated Estimated Time of Arrival, for both when your Uber driver arrives at your door, and also an ETA for when are supposed to arrive at your destination.
Additional Uber City Coupon Codes