Uber Edmond, Oklahoma
What is Uber you may ask? Is Uber available in Edmond, Oklahoma It’s the coolest and cheapest private driver service. And Yes! Uber is available Edmond, Oklahoma! In fact, there is an appfor that available on both iPhone, Android and Windows phones! The following are a few helpful hints tips and trick to help your very first Uber ride in Edmond, Oklahoma
Just think about traveling to Edmond, Oklahoma for your vacation or business trip. You might think that the only way around is with a traditional, expensive taxi service or by public transportation which takes hours to get from one destination to another.
The lions share of consumers traveilng around the United States believe that these modes of transportation are reputable and would never try to scam a tourist or business traveler that has not had a chance to familiarize themselves with the area they are visiting.
After your reservations with the airline have been confirmed, and your hotel accomidations have been solidified, the only thing left on your todo list is figure out how you will get around town once you arrive. The nicer resorts and hotels have a shuttle service that will take you to and from the airport. But if your hotel does not have a shuttle, nor is near a bus stop; then really you only have 3 choices left.
- Friends or Relatives
- Traditional Taxicab
TaxiCabs have been in business in the USA since the invention of the autombile. Millions use traditional taxicabs all the time. Their big disadvantage is price and inconvience. If you are in densley populated area, you can usually hail a cab in 5 minutes, however, if you live in sparsley populated area, a cab can take 45 minutes to pick you up.
How To Use Uber in Edmond, Oklahoma
The following steps will make using Uber in Edmond, Oklahoma a breeze.
- It is easy to register. Start by clicking the graphic banner at the bottom to recieve your discount code. Once you are registered, the next step is to download the App by Uber from the app store, next you need to input your credit card account details, and verify that you have recieved your first time riders Discount Code for a FREE Ride. It is required that you enter the uber discount code prior to requesting your very first Uber ride in Edmond, Oklahoma.
- . Verify how many Uber Edmond, Oklahomacars are available to pickup riders close to your location in Edmond, Oklahoma
- Next check how many cars, employed by Uber, are in the Edmond, Oklahoma area and are can pickup riders that are in your current eighborhood.
- Now it is time to summon a ride. The nearest driver for Uber driver in the Edmond, Oklahoma area gets the request, via their Uber Partners app, with your pickup destination.
- Make sure that you wither call or text the Uber driver with any information the driver will need to find you, such as out in front of a business. Reminder: If you live in a gated community, Do not forget to text the driver with your gate code!
- After the ride is complete, it is time to rat your experience. Please be mindful that a negative rating can severely hurt a drivers reputation, so only rate low if absolutely necessary.
- Its time to pay. Stop reaching for your wallet. All fares are taken care of via the credit card stored on your account. But don't fret, the first fare is on us. Tipping is appreciated, but not required (there is nowhere to add a tip,so it will have to be a cash tp).
Your Uber coupon code is:
Edmond, Oklahoma Information:
|Motto: "A Great Place To Grow"
Location in Oklahoma County and the state of Oklahoma.
Location in the United States
|Coordinates: 35°39′N 97°28′W / 35.650°N 97.467°WCoordinates: 35°39′N 97°28′W / 35.650°N 97.467°W
| • Total
||87.9 sq mi (227.8 km2)
| • Land
||85.1 sq mi (220.5 km2)
| • Water
||2.8 sq mi (7.3 km2)
||1,204 ft (367 m)
| • Total
| • Estimate (2014)
| • Density
||930/sq mi (360/km2)
||Central (CST) (UTC-6)
| • Summer (DST)
||73003, 73012, 73013, 73025, 73034, 73083
|GNIS feature ID
||City of Edmond
Edmond is a city in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, United States, and a part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area in the central part of the state. As of the 2010 census, the population was 81,405, making it the sixth largest city in the state of Oklahoma.
The city limits are located on the northern border of Oklahoma City. Two major highways connect Edmond to downtown Oklahoma City: U.S. Route 77 (the Broadway Extension), which runs through the center of Edmond, and Interstate 35, which runs along the eastern side. Public transportation is provided by Citylink Edmond bus service.
In 2011, Edmond was #1 on CNBC's "10 Perfect Suburbs" list. Edmond was listed as one of the "Top 100 Places to Live in 2007" by Relocate America. Edmond was selected the most outstanding community in its class for five years in a row by the State Chamber of Commerce and State Industrial Development Department.
- 1 Geography
- 2 Demographics
- 3 History
- 4 Economy
- 5 Parks
- 6 Education
- 6.1 Elementary schools
- 6.2 Middle schools
- 6.3 High schools
- 6.4 Colleges and universities
- 6.5 Private schools
- 6.6 Awards for schools
- 7 Public art and landmarks
- 8 Rugby Football in Edmond
- 9 Notable people
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Edmond is located just north of Oklahoma City in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 87.9 square miles (228 km2), of which 85.1 square miles (220 km2) is land and 2.8 square miles (7.3 km2) or 3.19% is water. Arcadia Lake on the east side of the city is a fishing spot for the Oklahoma City metropolitan area and contains bluegill, channel catfish, blue catfish, and largemouth bass. Twin Bridges Lake is a second lake in the city.
Edmond lies in the Sandstone Hills region of Central Oklahoma, known for hills, blackjack oak, and post oak. The city falls into an ecological region known as the Cross Timbers.
Edmond has a humid subtropical climate with frequent variations in weather during part of the year and consistently hot summers. Prolonged and severe droughts often lead to wildfires and heavy rainfall often leads to flash flooding and flooding. Consistent winds, usually from the south or south-southeast during the summer, help temper the hotter weather. Consistent northerly winds during the winter can intensify cold periods. Severe ice storms and snowstorms happen sporadically during the winter.
The city is located in Tornado Alley and is subject to frequent and severe tornadoes and hailstorms. The Oklahoma City metropolitan area is one of the most tornado-prone major cities in the world.
|U.S. Decennial Census
Edmond, Oklahoma Weather
Why Is Uber Better than TaxiCab?
Uber has two advanatges over a traditional taxicab service.
Price - Uber costs less per ride than a traditional taxi service. Because drivers use their own personal vehicles instead of a costly commercial fleet, their costs are much lower than a traditional taxicab service.
Convience - Uber is an app based service with a clean and simple UI. Uber uses GPS coordinates to pinpoint the closest driver. They give you an updated Estimated Time of Arrival, for both when your Uber driver arrives at your door, and also an ETA for when are supposed to arrive at your destination.
Additional Uber City Coupon Codes